DataEQ has published its eighth South African Banking Sentiment Index, revealing how eight of the country’s biggest banks compare in the eyes of consumers.
Having tracked over four million social media posts about African Bank, Absa, Capitec Bank, Discovery Bank, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank and TymeBank from 1 September 2022 to 31 August 2023, this year’s index sees the industry continue to improve its Net Sentiment taking back it’s position as SA’s most positively spoken about industry according to consumers on social media.
- Why is FNB SA’s most loved bank and where did the rest of the market finish?
- Why is banking SA’s most liked industry?
- How influential are campaigns in driving positivity?
- What topics are driving customer complaints and praise?
- ESG and TCF analysis, find out how prominent these themes are in consumer conversation